Maybe you’ve heard that graphite is a type of carbon. Maybe you’ve heard about how similar graphite is to diamonds at the molecular level. Maybe the idea that something black and soft being so similar to something shiny and hard made your head hurt. Tonight, Andy and Johnny are joined by Lenore Hoyt, chemist and co-host of the แจกโบนัสทดลองเล่นฟรีRSVP Stationery Podcast, to talk about the chemistry of pencils.
Show Notes & Links
- แจกโบนัสทดลองเล่นฟรีRSVP Stationery Podcast
- แจกโบนัสทดลองเล่นฟรีFalls City Beer
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Internet Cat Video Festival
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- @Blackwing on Instagram: Blackwing Volumes 33 ?
- CW Pencils Baseball pencils
- @Blackwing on Instagram: Grey Blackwing Slates
- Musgrave shirts
- Why Cedar
- Hagoromo chalk (Lenore’s favorite)
- Umajirushi chalk
- Rikagaku chalk
- RSVP Stationery Podcast Episode 24: Attractive Forces